Ericsson Nikola Tesla wishes to be among the best first choice employers, attracting and keeping top experts, and at the same time shaping its company culture.
Therefore, the key principles that govern our business, including the highest level of integrity and ethics in business performance, are equal opportunities and working conditions to all employees as well as equality and human rights protection granted to all employees, regardless of their race, nationality, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital, parental, social or civil status, disability, political opinion, religion, and other individual choices.
With an aim to increase satisfaction and motivation of its employees, the Company continuously struggles to upgrade the working environment, such as:
- Ensuring attractive jobs and giving each employee a clear role in achievement of common goals
- A possibility of continuous learning, training and career development
- Ensuring equal conditions of work and development to all employees
- The possibility of operating within global teams
- Recognizing individuals and teams which contribute most to the company results
- Performance-based salary system
- Modern equipped workplace with all the necessary tools for work
- Creating motivating company culture
- Flexible working hours
- Providing high level of employee healthcare
- Providing high level of safety at work measures
- Support to parents with children of preschool age by organizing a daycare in kindergartens in the immediate vicinity of the Company
- The possibility of recreation and socializing in sport and cultural sections